Last Day of Our DT Earth Day Contest: Comment and Win!
Happy Earth Day everyone!
Today is the last day of our DT contest where you can win a Hydros bottle.
Hydros Bottle provides American consumers with access to great tasting, refreshing water on the go through a novel, fast flow filter built into reusable filtered water bottles. Their bottles are made from Tritan™, the same material used in Nalgene bottles, and a sophisticated filter that quickly removes chlorine, chloramines, and particulates.
To enter, all you need to do is COMMENT BELOW by clicking the “Post a comment” link at very bottom of either this DT post (by 4/22, 11:59 pm) or my original DT post about this contest on:
- what else you are doing to go green or
- what will you be doing in the coming year to go green? or
- what else are you doing to help others go green?
The more creative the better!
(FYI, you can also order your bottle online HERE)
Get the contest details here…+/-
- Only Penn undergrads, alumni, staff and newly accepted to Penn prospects can participate
- Only comments posted on the DuelingTampons.com site will count. (Facebook comments will not count.)
- In the post, please be sure to leave your first name, last name, class year. I will contact winners via facebook.
- A total of 3 winners will be chosen at random from eligible applicants to receive (via mail) 1 Hydros water bottle
- Contest ends on Earth Day: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 11:59 pm
- How the winners will be chosen:
To decide the winners of this competition, Aakash Mathur and Jay Parekh, will determine the winner based on creativity and impact. I will then contact the winner about his/her prize via facebook by Monday, April 26. I will announce the winner on this blog soon after.
For other Penn folks who want to donate a prize for a future DT contest, email me at
Tagged Contests, Earth Day