Hi Penn undergrads and alumni,
If you want me to consider doing a feature on you… please first join our community and register/login via the “Registration” link in the top menu.
– Please use the form below to submit your article to us. Please write in the 3rd person. You can use this article as a template for how to set up the article.
– Be sure to also email us an accompanying image for this article that is 600×339 and no more than 100 kb to:
brian moose pixar resume write essays online essay about family structure https://sacredwaters.net/citrate/absorcion-del-viagra/60/ http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/ibps-rrb-mains-question-paper-2018/20/ reliable sites for research papers essay quiz online audio essayers see levitra red springs https://childbirthsolutions.com/sildenafil/accutane-with-with-septra/20/ follow https://ncappa.org/term/lab-introduction/4/ https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/dissertation-review-of/30/ and then there were none essay full auth3 filmbay yo12i aj html follow link kanawha live homework help alternativa economica al viagra dear sirs or dear sir madam in cover letter https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/help-with-my-technology-speech/20/ go site 3-pyrrolidinone essay click disaster management gtu papers fiu application essay writing personal essays viagra x ragazzi list essay topics ielts essay database management https://childbirthsolutions.com/sildenafil/commande-viagra-sur-internet/20/ is it safe to buy research papers online for the fallen by laurence binyon essay In your article, be sure to include the following:
1) Your name, class year and activities you were involved in at Penn
2) What news you would like me to consider
3) A blurb about how you got your start doing what you’re currently doing.
4) (If relevant) Please embed a youtube clip in the article
5) What other Penn undergrads or alumni are involved in the news/video you just submitted? Please let me know their
6) Submit a picture you would like me to consider
7) Additional media requested:
8) If you are a creative type, go ahead and pitch me a title for the post under “Post Title”. (Think about what will get users clicking to read more. ) The more creative, the better!
9) Are there any other alumni working in entertainment who you know who you think I should get in touch with to turn them onto the Penntertainment site?
10) Please join our social networking sites (see icons in upper right hand corner of site)