Penntertainment

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rawson Faux
    Participant

All,

A friend of mine at a24 sent me the below job opening in digital distribution at the company. If interested, please send me your resume: [email protected]

Digital Distribution @ A24 (LA based) — Immediate start

– Reporting to Head of Home Entertainment
    – Competitive salary + performance-based bonuses

Responsibilities
    – Oversee merchandising of A24 film releases on home entertainment and digital distribution platforms (e.g. iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, Comcast, AT&T, Walmart, BestBuy)
    – Develop and execute strategy for sales of A24 films via cable, satellite, telco, digital and physical media channels
    – Interpret sales data analyses to inform distribution plan for each film (windowing, pricing, marketing, etc.)
    – Liaise internally across A24 depts. to facilitate seamless delivery of content to platform partners
    – Support in negotiation of platform licensing agreements
    – Assess market trends and identify additional monetization opportunities
    – Manage priority strategic relationships with platform partners across the US (Apple, Google, Amazon, etc.)
    Staff and train a fast-growing team responsible for driving revenue for A24

Criteria
    – Sales-minded and proactively looks for revenue maximization opportunities
    Dynamic, entrepreneurial and client-focused team player
    – Strong undergraduate degree
    – Willingness to travel extensively
    – 3-5 years of sales / marketing / BD experience in tech / digital industries

About A24

Based in NY and LA, A24 is the studio behind feature films such as Spring Breakers, Ex Machina, Amy, Room, The Witch, The Lobster, Swiss Army Man, Moonlight, and 20th Century Women and TV shows such as USA’s Playing House and NBC’s The Carmichael Show.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join our community

Newsletter

Sign up for the Pennntertainment email to be notified about upcoming happy hours and events!

(We won't spam or share your email with anyone else)

What People Are Saying

"Because of Penntertainment, I got scouted for Nickelodeon. I had such a great time talking with them. I may be a resource for a show on science, travel, geography, gender etc. Thanks for all you do. It really makes a difference."
-Lisa Niver C’89

More Testimonials here