Penntertainment

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Marc Bortz
    Participant

Preferred Content (PC), one of the leading Film, Television & Digital sales, packaging and financing companies seeks Administrative Assistant to work in the office of the Founder & CEO. Recent PC sales, packaging and financing credits include: I’LL SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS (Sundance 2015/Bleecker Street), THE NIGHTMARE (Sundance 2015/Netflix), LOITERING WITH INTENT (The Orchard), THE OTHER ONE: THE LONG STRANGE TRIP OF BOB WEIR (Netflix Originals), ANOTHER EARTH (Fox Searchlight) and JIRO DREAMS OF SUSHI (Magnolia Pictures).

The ideal prospect will be interested in pursuing a career in fiction and non-fiction film, television and digital sales, packaging and production. Successful PC employees work well in team-oriented environments, are able to perform in high stress situations and are passionate about the Entertainment and Media Industry. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, rolling calls, heavy scheduling, and general administrative duties. A degree from an accredited four-year college or university is a hard prerequisite. Salary is entry level with full health benefits after a 60-day probationary period.

Please submit cover letter and resume to [email protected] using the subject, “Administrative Assistant Position”.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join our community

Newsletter

Sign up for the Pennntertainment email to be notified about upcoming happy hours and events!

(We won't spam or share your email with anyone else)

What People Are Saying

"Because of Penntertainment, I got scouted for Nickelodeon. I had such a great time talking with them. I may be a resource for a show on science, travel, geography, gender etc. Thanks for all you do. It really makes a difference."
-Lisa Niver C’89

More Testimonials here