Penntertainment

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Matt Rosler
    Keymaster

Hi Penntertainment members,

Let me know if any of you apply to this position.

Matt Rosler
    [email protected]

At Participant, we believe that powerful well told stories can compel people to do great things. It’s our corporate and social responsibility to inspire social change. Our commitment is to drive global social awareness by engaging viewers through media, film and television.

Position Summary: The Director, Narrative Films (aka: Director of Development, Films) will support the overall vision, mission and mandates for the company by executing and implementing the development and production of Narrative Films, as well as raise the profile of the Participant brand.

Responsibilities:
    – Bring-in and evaluate submissions
    – Develop original content
    – Work with filmmakers, producers, financial partners and distributors through the creative process
    – Package projects- i.e., seek out partners, producers, directors/talent attachments, etc.
    – Help supervise/support specific projects through all phases of development, production, and post-production
    – Manage Narrative Films strategy
    – Diversify the development and production/development slates
    – Meet development, production and releasing goals
    – Facilitate communications between the Narrative, Documentary, Marketing and Social – Impact divisions
    – Attend film festivals, screenings, functions, etc. to raise the profile of Participant, as well as track new projects, filmmakers, and potential production/development partners
    – Other duties/projects as assigned

Requirements:
    – 5+ years of related work experience
    – Strong industry relationships across studios, financers, producers, creatives/talent, management companies and agencies
    – Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
    – Strong analytical skills and an ability to synthesis information.
    – Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
    – Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously

Reports to:
    – Co-EVPs, Narrative Films

Apply here:
    https://jobs.lever.co/participantmedia/928e512d-146e-4a2d-831d-03b592b9cfa6

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join our community

Newsletter

Sign up for the Pennntertainment email to be notified about upcoming happy hours and events!

(We won't spam or share your email with anyone else)

What People Are Saying

"Because of Penntertainment, I got scouted for Nickelodeon. I had such a great time talking with them. I may be a resource for a show on science, travel, geography, gender etc. Thanks for all you do. It really makes a difference."
-Lisa Niver C’89

More Testimonials here