Penntertainment

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Matt Rosler
    Keymaster

NY Job alert from Tom Heller below

Matt Rosler
    Keymaster

For our Penn alumni family only:

Non-Penn alum Peter Sollett, the director of NICK AND NORAH’S INFINITE PLAYLIST, is looking for an assistant on his new film FREEHELD. FREEHELD will star Ellen Page, Julianne Moore and Michael Shannon, and shoot this fall in New York. The position would begin July 15th and run through November 1st.

Per Penn alum Tom Heller (C’95), “Peter is a great guy, and I think this would be a fantastic opportunity for someone to learn about producing and directing firsthand. Here is some info about Peter: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sollett . Please feel free to pass this along to any recent Penn grads that you think might be interested.”

Post your interest on this thread and I’ll email you directly with the proper contact info.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Matt Rosler.
    Daniel Abse
    Participant

Hi,

I may know someone. Is this as opposed to an AD?

Thanks in advance!

Daniel Abse GrEd ’02 and actor
    danielabse.com

Matt Rosler
    Keymaster

Daniel, I’m pretty sure this is just an “assistant” position.

Rawson Faux
    Participant

Hey Matt,

I’m very interested and have useful previous experience; please let me know how to get in contact.

Thanks,
    Rawson

Hannah Cope
    Participant

Hi Matt- I know of someone who’d be interested and would be a good fit. Please let me know how to get in touch. Thanks! Hannah

Brian Tran
    Participant

Hi Matt –

Thanks for posting! I may be interested in the position and have some relevant work experience. Could you send me the contact information?

Thanks!
    Brian

Berni Barta
    Participant

Hi Matt,

I would love to learn more about this opportunity. Enjoy the holiday weekend!

Thanks,
    Berni

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join our community

Newsletter

Sign up for the Pennntertainment email to be notified about upcoming happy hours and events!

(We won't spam or share your email with anyone else)

What People Are Saying

"Because of Penntertainment, I got scouted for Nickelodeon. I had such a great time talking with them. I may be a resource for a show on science, travel, geography, gender etc. Thanks for all you do. It really makes a difference."
-Lisa Niver C’89

More Testimonials here