Penntertainment

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kelly Diamond
    Participant

Found on a job/internship post-board today. 3 people in this small office are Penn alumni!

Lin Pictures (SHERLOCK HOLMES, GANGSTER SQUAD, THE LEGO MOVIE) is looking for enthusiastic interns for the summer. This is a uniquely integrated intern experience in a fast-paced, high-volume production company. The job includes attending story meetings with writers and directors, reading scripts in development and learning how large features and network TV shows are put together. You’ll be doing notes and learning tons about storytelling! Of course there are also other day tasks such as making copies, going on runs on the Warner Brothers lot, and helping out with general office duties. However, the amount of access and input the internship provides is unique. Due to the hands-on nature of this internship, we are looking for people who are dedicated and responsible and who will become an important part of the Lin Pictures team. This is a full-time, for-academic credit internship.

Visit our website at http://www.linpictures.com to learn more about who we are and what we do. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join our community

Newsletter

Sign up for the Pennntertainment email to be notified about upcoming happy hours and events!

(We won't spam or share your email with anyone else)

What People Are Saying

"Because of Penntertainment, I got scouted for Nickelodeon. I had such a great time talking with them. I may be a resource for a show on science, travel, geography, gender etc. Thanks for all you do. It really makes a difference."
-Lisa Niver C’89

More Testimonials here