Penntertainment

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Adriane Mc Cray
    Participant

Wonderful opportunity opening up at 6th & Idaho. It’s a high level development assistant position supporting EVP Adam Kassan and DOD Rafi Crohn. The role also covers most responsibilities of a Creative Executive and there’s much room for growth at the company.

This production company was set up about a year ago after DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES. The guys started off focusing on film and then expanded the deal to TV earlier this year. It is A LOT of reading. They have fantastic taste and work very quickly. They’re currently going out with a few projects and work very closely with CAA where principal Matt Reeves is repped.

Previous production/management or agency experience is recommended. Moving very quickly in hiring and trying to find someone before the end of year.

Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested and send resumes to me at [email protected].

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join our community

Newsletter

Sign up for the Pennntertainment email to be notified about upcoming happy hours and events!

(We won't spam or share your email with anyone else)

What People Are Saying

"Because of Penntertainment, I got scouted for Nickelodeon. I had such a great time talking with them. I may be a resource for a show on science, travel, geography, gender etc. Thanks for all you do. It really makes a difference."
-Lisa Niver C’89

More Testimonials here