Penntertainment

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Matt Rosler
    Keymaster

See info in reply below!

Matt Rosler
    Keymaster

Leftfield Entertainment, a full scale television production company that creates a number of programs for various cable networks, such as Bravo, Lifetime, and the History Channel – including the international smash hit, “Pawn Stars.” is currently developing an exciting new series with a major cable network that will feature recent graduates from the country’s most prestigious universities who are now “underemployed”.

The economy has made it more and more difficult to land that perfect job, causing even the best and brightest grads to wind up in positions that are beneath them. For this project, we’re specifically looking for post-grads (ideally a group of friends!) in their early twenties who are working less-than-ideal jobs to make a living. The series will be developed around the group of friends and their lives (similar to some sitcoms you have seen or even Girls on HBO).

If anyone would like more info. they can email Natalie Sgro at [email protected]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join our community

Newsletter

Sign up for the Pennntertainment email to be notified about upcoming happy hours and events!

(We won't spam or share your email with anyone else)

What People Are Saying

"Because of Penntertainment, I got scouted for Nickelodeon. I had such a great time talking with them. I may be a resource for a show on science, travel, geography, gender etc. Thanks for all you do. It really makes a difference."
-Lisa Niver C’89

More Testimonials here