Penntertainment

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chance Sanchez
    Participant

Casting leads for SAG-AFTRA feature film ZERO ROAD. Shooting 3 weeks Spring 2020 in Wyoming. Casting Director is Matthew Lessall, CSA. Some of his accolades are:

· LA casting on Cannes Palme d’Or winner Chronic
    · worldwide casting on Bait, screened at Venice FF
    · cast Fast Color (for producer of Oscar winner La La Land) – screened in competition at SXSW
    · Deidra & Laney – in competition at Sundance
    · 2x president of CSA (Casting Society of America)
    · former Director of Feature Casting at Fox
    · former manager of Television Casting at Paramount TV

Logline: A gifted teen turns to drug running to save his mom and survive his last year of high school.

Annabelle: Female 17 years old. Annabelle’s life seems blessed. High school is good to her, she is very popular, and she has her pick of the beautiful boys at school. She may be seeking too much attention from said boys, but this is probably because of the void in her life caused by her mother’s death by drug overdose. “She is a walking sunbeam”; she comes from a quirky wealthy family in suburban Casper who lets her live her life free of adult supervision. Her kindred connection with James is on many levels, but can she process these emotions she has for James or will they be star crossed forever?…LEAD (Must be legal 18)

Russ: Male, 20s. Big brother alpha type. Charming and well intentioned, but severely naive. Russ is very handsome and fit, but still a mess. It’s as if Brad Pitt in “Thelma & Louise” and Keanu Reeves in “My Own Private Idaho” had a love child… this would be Russ. A small time drug dealer, he is sincerely convinced that James is his friend (despite James never telling him the truth about himself), and he is in the end, emotionally devastated by the discovery he has of James combined with his poor life choices and self-realization that he is in fact responsible for these choices. One suspects that if he wasn’t dealing and using, he could actually make something of himself, which is why he sees value in his friendship with James…LEAD

Talent with representation can find the official casting notice on Breakdown Express. Talent without reps may forward resumes, reels, and headshots to [email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join our community

Newsletter

Sign up for the Pennntertainment email to be notified about upcoming happy hours and events!

(We won't spam or share your email with anyone else)

What People Are Saying

"Because of Penntertainment, I got scouted for Nickelodeon. I had such a great time talking with them. I may be a resource for a show on science, travel, geography, gender etc. Thanks for all you do. It really makes a difference."
-Lisa Niver C’89

More Testimonials here