Penntertainment

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Matt Rosler
    Keymaster

Associate Digital Producer

Hey fellow Penn Alumni!

My company Kickline Creative works with a variety of entertainment related clients and I’m currently looking for someone upbeat, creative, extremely organized and accountable who can join our team to help oversee projects. Tasks include:

– On-set production assistance
    – Management of editors and staff
    – WordPress data entry (familiarity with html, css or php a plus)
    – Photoshop/graphic production
    – Working knowledge of Video editing (Final Cut Pro) a plus!

This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to get solid experience in growing great online brands! I will be looking for someone who can commit 20 hours/week initially. Please get in touch with me ([email protected]) if interested of if you have a referral!

We’re a fun, collaborative, and creative group looking for similar! Let’s chat!

Please submit:

• Blogs/Social Media accounts you’ve created/maintained
    • Examples of graphics you’ve created (with text, photos and other design elements)
    • Any other relevant work you’d like to share

About KICKLINE CREATIVE
    Kickline Creative is a media company that develops longterm emotional relationships between highly-engaged fans, influencers and the brands that love them.
    Chief Executive & Chief Creative Officer Matt Rosler.
    For more information, visit http://www.kicklinecreative.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join our community

Newsletter

Sign up for the Pennntertainment email to be notified about upcoming happy hours and events!

(We won't spam or share your email with anyone else)

What People Are Saying

"Because of Penntertainment, I got scouted for Nickelodeon. I had such a great time talking with them. I may be a resource for a show on science, travel, geography, gender etc. Thanks for all you do. It really makes a difference."
-Lisa Niver C’89

More Testimonials here