Penntertainment

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Matt Rosler
    Keymaster

Visit site for more info (in comments section below this topic)

Matt Rosler
    Keymaster

The Senior Executive Assistant for Fox Television Studios (FTVS) will support an executive with all administrative duties. This desk works in development and on current programming. The position is a great opportunity to learn about scripted programming. You must enjoy reading scripts and giving feedback. The assistant duties include answering phones/rolling calls, scheduling meetings and meals, and updating grids/reports.

Fox Television Studios develops and produces programming for major U.S. broadcast and cable networks, and international broadcasters. Fox Television Studios’ scripted programming slate includes the Emmy-nominated drama

• The Killing for AMC
    • the hit cable series Burn Notice and White Collar
    • for USA, The Glades
    • for A&E and the new hour long drama The Americans
    • for FX and Graceland for USA.
    • FTVS also produced the long-running series The Shield for FX.

Fox is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Qualifications:

• Bachelor’s degree
    • At least 2 years of administrative experience
    • Development experience is a plus
    • Agency experience desired

https://fox.taleo.net/careersection/fox_external_career_section/jobdetail.ftl?job=124067

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join our community

Newsletter

Sign up for the Pennntertainment email to be notified about upcoming happy hours and events!

(We won't spam or share your email with anyone else)

What People Are Saying

"Because of Penntertainment, I got scouted for Nickelodeon. I had such a great time talking with them. I may be a resource for a show on science, travel, geography, gender etc. Thanks for all you do. It really makes a difference."
-Lisa Niver C’89

More Testimonials here